Top 7 Avon Leaders to Follow on Facebook!
One of the Avon Rep benefits include having a HUGE resource of information from current successful Avon leaders. I have been a part of these groups for quite a long time and find them all wonderful for their individual reasons. I have been fortunate enough to meet three of these ladies too! Life as the Avon Lady is awesome!
Just so you know: Most groups monitor who is added. You must be a current Avon Representative to be a part. To be approved, please have Avon in your job history or as one of your listed websites of your Facebook profile.
- Onward! No Matter What! Created by Molly Stone-Bibb and Lee Bibb. View files, open question forum, conference call reminders and videos. Molly tells tells representatives how to build a business and get off your butt! She is straight forward but very likeable, lovable and kind! I met Molly at the Ride of Life event at Lisa Wilber’s house and she lived up to her big personality (and big hair) reputation!
- Makeup Marketing Online – Emily Seagren is the guru of Avon marketing online. Her group was created for Avon Representatives to share ideas, tips, and materials for selling more Avon, marketing Avon online, and recruiting. I have found her resources very valuable and have continued to grow my online business as a result from her trainings.
- Monday morning Madness – This group is the home of Lisa Wilber, inviting you to discover “the Winner In You”. We share, we talk about all things direct sales and network marketing. Be warned: no whining is allowed. Lisa Wilber makes a ton of money with Avon! Whenever I am asked “Can you make money selling Avon?” I look to Lisa. She is so gracious with her knowledge of Avon business and roots for all representatives to grow and have fun doing it!
- Avon Flyers by Alicia – Alicia Burnett’s group for sharing flyers was made to help out all the Avon reps out there! These flyers can be used for advertising through social media sites and more! Copy and save the image to your computer or phone then post like any other picture.
- Reps wearing A.V.O.N. fashion Avon Representatives post a pic of a wearable item and make a short statement about how the fit, feel, and quality of item is. This way all if us reps can see what the item looks like in different sizes. We are not here to judge one another, on what we look like, but this will help us with customers and decisions about different items.
- Building Avon Reps – Tawana Lyles hosts calls for all Avon Sales Representatives World Wide!! Her group was created to share sales and leadership tips daily, share files to download. Tawana keeps you focused through out the year, Crush your Fears, Keep you positive, Build You Bigger, See Profits and help you become a better you. It’s all about sharing and helping each other reach the top! Lets Build It Strong and Big!
- Endless Prospects – Sue Mazza believes there are people everywhere waiting to join your business! Some you’ve met and some you will meet. Learn how to overcome your prospecting fears and take action with fun, easy-to-do prospecting ideas and inspiration! Sue Mazza offer weekly calls that contain so much information and makes you walk away feeling confident that you too can have a great Avon business.
Whew! What a list! I’m sure if you join ANY of these groups on Facebook, you will discover new tips and tricks to build your Avon business and put money in your pocket!
- Comment: What is one of your favorite Avon Facebook groups? Who should I add to my list that you find provides valuable information?
- Looking to become an Avon Rep? Here’s more info!