3 Ways Makeup Knocks Off Years
Aging skin is inevitable but there are a few simple things we can do to help our makeup look natural and not make us look like our mothers. Here’s a few ways Makeup can Knock Off Years!
1. Choose cosmetics with anti-aging benefits – More cosmetic companies are adding anti-aging products into their foundations, eyeshadow and lipstick.
If you are unable to find these products or don’t want to shell out the big bucks, look for smooth minerals products. these contains pure mineral pigments and are enriched with vitamins. These are also free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive.
2. Define your features – As you age, lashes and brows can thin and become few and far in between. Choosing the correct mascara, brown pencil, and lip liner all sharpen your features so they stand out.
3. Brighten – Skin can start to look sallow (yellowish) as we age, so it’s best to highlight and brighten areas that you want featured. Light-reflecting pearls help to dispel dark circles, fade away fine lines and optically airbrush imperfections.
- Comment below: What makeup do you use to knock years off?
- Ready to start earning with an Avon business? Start Today for $15!
- FAQ about selling Avon
- SHOP NOW: www.YourAvon.com/JZUMBUSCH
Use Avon Coupon Code: THANKYOU20 for 20% off all orders over $50. First time customer only.